Re: Test, Ignore

G'day Roger

MMSSTV works for me on my Windows lappy too. Haven't tried to run it
under Wine on Linux. Sort of defeats the purpose, and I'm surely not
going to shell out for another WinXP license.

Actually, I think I have a soundcard setup problem with qsstv. As soon
as I take the line out connector out it all comes good???

  All part of the learning process I guess

Regards de Norm, VK3XCI
Mildura on the Murray
QF15bt