Re: Predict

Hi Norm,

The problem is that the install is missing two files in the ~/.predict directory.  I'll send a copy of what I'm using in a separate email, just to get you started.  One is the Keps file (predict.tle), and the other a database of the satellites' modes and frequencies (predict.db).

If you compile predict from source, the source rpm has a copy of the files in the defaults subdirectory.

I've had little to no problems with gpredict; it seems to work just fine here.  On one system I have an older version, and once in a while it just goes away.  Seems to be related to switching desktops back and forth, but I haven't pinned it down.  The system I use most of the time is running OpenSuSE 10.2, and gpredict 0.9.0, and it's quite stable there.

Greg  KO6TH