Richard Garriott W5KWQ on the air Oct 18 15:18 EDT

I just heard Richard Garriott W5KWQ on the air working several stations over the USA from the ISS (which I recorded on tape)

Richard worked:

KC9ELU Mike in Indiana

KC8RAN Joe in Cleveland, OH

Miles, I think Miles Mann - didn't get a callsign, but he was giving Richard advice about the SSTV - so it must have been Miles - Congratulations Miles and all your hard work and others for SSTV on ISS!

KF4PSC

Thanks Richard for keeping up your dad's(Owen Garriott, W5LFL, who started it all) tradition of amateur radio in space!!!

Al Lark
KD4SFF - Amsat Area Coordinator SC
N4ISS - Experimenters Group ARC trustee