Addendum: Richard Garriott report: the first 3 days

Hi again,

While sorting some SSTV audio out of the main files, I discovered Mike
Finke making voice contacts _IN BETWEEN_ two SSTV transmissions.  How
the heck that happened, I don't know... and I'm surprised that I found
it at all, but it sure indicates that I might have missed some other
stuff in my activity log.  If anyone thinks they made a contact and
wants me to review my audio files at certain time marks, please let me
know and I will do my best.

Mike Finke, using NA1SS, heard calling "AO" (alpha oscar) and K9SM, both
at 1938Z on 15 October.

73,
Stan W4SV
Hanna, IN