tx time

Hi all,
Again i received a nice sstv image. orbit 56775.
Like SM5SRR Eskil posted, You have to be lucky to receive due to the tx
hang time when iss is not on a overhead pass.
I wonder what happens after Richard leaves the iss. if the sstv stay's
on, leave it like it is. then we would have much opportunities to
receive sstv.
If sstv would not be on all the time or we have to wait as long as we
did now, maybe someone would set the hang time a little shorter...

Tnx to all the people who have helped to setup this project.

Grtz Ward