ARISS

Hi.  In February, 2005, the Pen Bay Amateur Radio Club of Rockland, Me,  sponsored a contact with the ISS and the students of the Rockland High School.  We would like to sponsor a contact with the George's Valley High School in Thomaston.  However, the Ham who had the proper antennas and rotors is no longer available.  Do you know of anyone in the mid-coast area of maine that may have such equipment?  Reply at smithny1b@peoplepc.com as my computer or provider sometimes gives the wrong address.  Thanks, Norm Smith, NY1B