ISS voice contacts

Hi all,

I left a (computer) voice recorder going all day while I was at work,
and I caught Richard Garriott's first QSO from space, with N4AC, and his
next QSO with W4TNJ.  I haven't fully gone through the audio, but there
is also a school contact near the end of my recording.  If anyone wants
a copy of the audio, please email me (w4sv at arrl dot net).

Unfortunately, I don't think I received any SSTV signals today... but I
will check the recording more carefully to be sure.

73,
Stan W4SV