Re: SSTV ISS Uplink

To prevent crew overload, the Uplink will not be published at this time.

Schools are using Odd splits, etc.

Uplink may not work at this time because of a last minute computer change.
The SpaceCam1 software did not incorporate the Auto Sync software at the time it was developed.  The Sync needs to be manually set for the Uplink and Down link on SpaceCam1.
As soon as we have the opportunity to test on a terrestrial version of that computer we can figure out the Sync value and enter it into the ISS computer.
Any images set up to ISS today would not be usable.

I am trying to work through the Red tape to arrange the test.

Miles

www.marexmg.org