Re: Are you ready for SSTV from ISS?

Hello all,

I just spoke with Sergei at 16:46 UTC and asked him if he would try the SSTV
today.  While he was going to turn it on, he was just about LOS on the east
coast.  Just before he went LOS, he told me that he would try it on the next
US orbit.

The next pass is only a 10 degree inclination, so it will mostly favor the
northern part of the US and Canada.

Good luck all, and get you SSTV programs cued up!

Tom
N3CXP