ARISS QSOs fed into Echolink?

We had a question tonight on the Florida AMSAT net about ARISS contacts
being fed into Echolink. Is the AMSAT conference the right one to listen to
when there is a contact scheduled? I realize they may not all be available,
and that there have been some ill volunteers. I'd like to be able to pass
some current info on to this net member. I'm pretty sure he's not able to
check websites, and the net is one of his primary means of information.

Thanks in advance,
Drew KO4MA