ISS over Northern California

There was a visible pass of the ISS this morning over northern
California. It first became visible at about 50 degrees elevation
looking to the south.   It was a descending pass from the NW to the SE.

The photograph is here:
http://tjb.smugmug.com/photos/268828895_VC29r-O.jpg

It was not the most ideal night time photography conditions with a full
moon on the right at about 25 degrees elevation,  the  glow in the lower
left is from the city lights of the San Francisco bay area 30 miles to
the south.   Even though I had the SLR mirror locked up, and I was using
a cable shutter release, the tripod I used is not stable enough for this
type of long exposure.

73s
Tim w6mu