ISS Repeater sensitivity

Greetings from Patrick N2OEQ

I recall a response to an inquiry some time ago that the D700 recieve squelch is turned up all the way when configured for crossband repeat. I tried a vertical and 30 watts up with little success. Now I am using about 25 watts into a homebrew 7 element UHF beam fro the uplink with intermittent success. It might only be my rig but I noticed the iss recieves a little low ( considering doppler compensation too)

A million thanks to all who made the recent operation possible.

pat