Re: ISS

G'day Joe,
Great to see so much activity on the ISS over Australia. I found it
interesting that changing polarity didn't make any difference to my
uplink signals, I changed several times on different passes without any
noticeable difference. I think the signals must be bouncing off all the
solar panels and hardware up there and coming in at all angles.
This would account for the dropouts at times when signals come in 180
deg out of phase.

Regards Tony.  VK5ZAI

J.A.(Tony)Hutchison
P.O.Box 470 Kingston SE