Sounds from Space

Hello,

I would like to draw your attention to a part of my homepage
www.dd1us.de which is called "Sounds from Space". You can find
there quite some historical audio recordings of satellites and
other space objects. Maybe some of you enjoy listening to it,
please check it out.

At the same time I would like to ask you for support for adding
additional recordings to the collection. Maybe some of you have
some additional recodings which could be added or know other
satellite enthusiasts who might have old recordings.

Any help and feedback is highly appreciated.

Best regards

Matthias

www.dd1us.de