Hey we(Hams) did it first!!! Right? : NASA Science News forNovember 19, 2007

Read this article please.

  Haven't hams been doing this sort of thing since OSCAR 1?

  Hmmmmm

  73

  Alan KB3DHC

  NASA Science News for November 19, 2007
  NASA scientists have developed a fast and easy to build satellite named FASTSAT that could accelerate the pace of space exploration.   FULL STORY at   http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2007/19nov_fastsat.htm?list20838      Check out our RSS feed at http://science.nasa.gov/rss.xml!