Upcoming ARISS Contact Schedule as of 2007-10-29 21:00 UTC

Upcoming ARISS Contact Schedule as of 2007-10-29  21:00 UTC

Quick list of scheduled contacts and  events:

IIS Deambrosis-Natta Sestri Levante I- 16039,  Italy, and Faculty of
Engineering, University of L’Aquila, L’Aquila, I-67040,  Italy direct via IK1XHI and
Successful Mon 2007-10-29 08:23 UTC  41 deg (***)

Liceo Scientifico G.Galilei, Civitavecchia, Roma,  Italy; ITI-LST Mottura
Caltanisetta I-93100, Italy direct via IZØLSG and IT9YBA
Wed 2007-10-31 07:33 UTC 78 deg

Total number  of ARISS ISS to earth school contacts is 331. (***)
Total number of ARISS  supported terrestrial contacts is 2.  (***)

Once STS-120  undocks ARISS expects no school contacts until late December
due to the crew  work schedule.  We will keep everyone informed of any

QSL information may be found at:

ISS  callsigns:  DP0ISS, NA1SS,  RS0ISS

The  complete schedule page has been updated as of 2007-10-24 07:00 UTC.
Here you will find a listing of all scheduled school contacts, and
questions, other ISS related websites, IRLP and Echolink websites, and  instructions
for any contact that may be streamed live.

The successful  school list has been updated as of 2007-10-24 07:00  UTC

Frequency  chart for packet, voice, and crossband repeater modes showing
Doppler correction  as of 2005-07-29 04:00  UTC

Listing  of ARISS related magazine articles as of 2006-07-10 03:30  UTC:

There  have been rumors in the past indicating that the ISS was having direct
contacts  on the 40 meter band.  There is no HF radio equipment on board and
available yet.  The HF antenna is mounted.  Sometimes WA3NAN will  retransmit
shuttle  audio.

Expedition  16 on orbit:
Peggy Whitson KC5ZTD
Yuri Malenchenko RK3DUP
Clayton Anderson KD5PLA
Daniel Tani KD5DXE

STS-120 10A  docked with the ISS (FE-2, Tani up) (Melroy, Zamka, Parazynski
KC5RSY, Wheelock,  Wilson, Nespoli)
Paolo Nespoli   IZ0JPA

Charlie  Sufana AJ9N
One of the ARISS operation team mentors