Re: [SAREX] ARISS event - Ashland Greenwood High School,Ashland, Nebraska USA, Wednesday (Aug 29) 16:03 UTC

On Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:41:10 -0700 (PDT), MM wrote:

>Great coverage here in Boston.
>Strong Down link.
>Good Audio.
>Good Questions and Answers.

Thanks for the reports and comments, everyone.  A lot of people contributed
time, knowledge, and equipment for this contact, and we were pleased that it
went so well.  Clay came up over the horizon full quieting calling us right
on scedule, and it was a kick when he recognised Matt on the microphone.  The
kids were excited and it was great fun to watch.  We also had lots of media
coverage - three television stations, a radio station, at least one
newspaper, and even my employer's newsletter editor were in attendance.

Many thanks to AMSAT, the ARISS team and NASA for making it all possible, and
especially to Clay Anderson.  And to anyone reading this who is considering
doing a school contact: DO IT!!!!!!!

73

-Jim
NU0C
Ashland Greenwood ARISS tech team

--
Jim Shorney      -->.<--Put complaints in this box
jshorney (at) inebraska.com