ISS packet still off

I tried to digipeat and connect to the ISS tonight on 145.825 simplex using many callsigns and nothing got through or connected.

Looking forward to some visual sightings tommorow night or soon, weather permitting.

I saw the school contact on cspan tonight. Great to watch the astronauts having fun with the kids.

Seems they were using an internet link through nasa to the challenger center near DC.

Good night, pat n2oeq