Re: Astronaut Ed Lu Leaves NASA

On 10 Aug 2007 at 18:35, Arthur Rowe wrote:

> SUBMITTED BY ARTHUR N1ORC - AMSAT A/C #31468
>
>> Aug. 10, 2007
>>
>> Allard Beutel
>> Headquarters, Washington
>> 202-358-4769
>> allard.beutel@nasa.gov
>>
>> Kylie Clem
>> Johnson Space Center, Houston
>> 281-483-5111
>> kylie.s.clem@nasa.gov
>>

>> ASTRONAUT ED LU LEAVES NASA
>>
>> HOUSTON - Veteran International Space Station astronaut and space
>> shuttle flyer Ed Lu has left NASA to accept a position in the private
>> sector.

Did anyone is aware of any press release from NASA about NASA Astronaut Leroy
Chiao. I just see him on CNN and they presented him as a "Former NASA
astronaut"! On NASA bio web site
http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/Bios/htmlbios/chiao.html
 the only one reference on his NASA present status is "Leroy Chiao (Ph.D.)
NASA Astronaut (FORMER)?

If you come by any news reel or press agencies release as the Ed Lu press note
just send me a copy of it.

thank's

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Skype VE2DWE