Auction: STS-9 (First Amateur radio on space) QSL card

Dear SAREX Fans

I have a QSL from Owen K. Garriott (W5LFL), the first
radioamateur who operate from space, during STS-9 mission
(28 Nov-8 Dec 1983).
The card was issued to a SWL report from G4KIC. It's in
good condition despite the cover photos lost some colour
(looks like the card got too much sun on it).
Please see photos at http://ct1eatsale.no.sapo.pt/

The bidder name/call and value will be shown on web page.
(I will update as time permits).

I will acept bids, in EURO currency, until 00.00 UTC 25 June 2007.
(time of last email received)

The highest bidder will donate the amount for an AMSAT/ARISS
project  (his/her choice), and I will send the card for free via
registered airmail.

Please send your bids to ct1eat@amsat.org

Thanks for your attention.
See you on P3E or Eagle.