Re: Packet and Crossband repeater

Greetings- I thought your reply was interesting. I for one only voted once and I could say the same
thing about packet voters but I believe the vast majority of amateurs are honest enough to vote
only once. We are both biased towards our own interests, I guess this is how negotiations work, hi.
Well, anyway, please try to provide ample time for crossband repeat using the existing equipment.
Thanks, pat n2oeq