From: Patrick McGrane [mailto:N2OEQ@aceweb.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 11:11 AM
To: Ransom, Kenneth G. (JSC-OC)[BAR]; sarex@amsat.org
Subject: RE: [sarex] Re: Packet and Crossband repeater

Greetings- I thought your reply was interesting. I for one only voted
once and I could say the same thing about packet voters but I believe
the vast majority of amateurs are honest enough to vote only once. We
are both biased towards our own interests, I guess this is how
negotiations work, hi.
Well, anyway, please try to provide ample time for crossband repeat
using the existing equipment.
Thanks, pat n2oeq