From: sarex-bounces@AMSAT.Org [mailto:sarex-bounces@AMSAT.Org] On Behalf
Of Patrick McGrane
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 10:02 PM
To: sarex@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [sarex] Packet and Crossband repeater

Postscript

Kenneth and the group- according to survey of 1654 operators on the ISS
fan club site, crossband repeat was prefered over packet by 12 percent.
In the future, please find a way to share radio time with crossband
repeat. I do realize it is a lengthy setup process but after all, I
think all you rocket scientists enjoy a challenge! You might send up a
laminated (brief) instruction sheet for the radio. Just a thought.
Thanks again,

Patrick N2OEQ