Packet and Crossband repeater

Postscript

Kenneth and the group- according to survey of 1654 operators on the ISS fan club site, crossband
repeat was prefered over packet by 12 percent. In the future, please find a way to share radio time
with crossband repeat. I do realize it is a lengthy setup process but after all, I think all you
rocket scientists enjoy a challenge! You might send up a laminated (brief) instruction sheet for
the radio. Just a thought. Thanks again,

Patrick N2OEQ