reconfiguration

Hello kenneth and the group

Thanks a million for all your efforts, GOOD YOB MON!

I like the different downlink frequencies for packet and phone, thank you very much.

Please advise this and future crews that many people listen for their CQ's all passes, day or
night, any time. As a matter of fact, I sleep with the scanner on in case they call CQ and I have
made several contacts in the wee hours of the morning. My first contact was with norm thaggard
aboard the MIR about 1 am local time.

All your efforts are appreciated, thanks!

Patrick N2OEQ