Re: ISS amateur radio Mode

Gentlemen

We all love our hobby. But do not forget, ARISS is only a guest from
NASA on ISS. We don't know the technical, bueraucratic and secure
requirements to have 2, and in near future 3, HAM radio stations on
the ISS. This is not self-evident. We know of the great efforts from
the ARISS-Teams. Its time to say a big THANK YOU ! So be patient for
the things and modes will come.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen, Best Regards, 73
    Thomas Frey, HB9SKA

  Thomas Frey, Holzgasse 2, CH-5242 Birr, Tel. + Fax: 056 444 93 41
                   http://home.datacomm.ch/th.frey/
             Packet Radio (AX.25): HB9SKA @ HB9PD.CHE.EU