Re: Space Tourist KE7KDP On The Air From The ISS

Yes, we have a pretty in-depth story on KE7KDP
thanks to Scott Avery, WA6LIE, who had the good
thought of recording the pass.  It turned out it
was the pass where Charles asked that his "thank
you" be relayed to the ham community for its
support -- and Scott captured it and sent it to us as an MP3 file.

If anyone else has audio of Charles making
contacts -- especially school contacts -- we
could really use it for a follow-up story for
next week.  Please e-mail me before you ship any
large audio files as we have mailbox size
limits.  (All we need is 30 sec to 1 minute that tells the story in sound.)

de
Bill Pasternak, WA6ITF
Producer, etc - ARNewsline, Inc.
www.arnewsline.org