Space Tourist Charles NA1SS audio recording.

Hello All,

I just received a nice audio recording from Scott WA6LIE.
Charles made random contacts above USA with several amateurs.
He said a few intresting words to Scott.

Charles said: I think amateur radio was the begining of  the internet!
And its still alive, I never thought I would do neither amateur radio or
Space flights but both of them are lot of fun.
Well I just want to congratulate the community for the great job they are doiing
in performing the charter as we learned about it, and thank everbody to help me getting
to the community  helping me along guys, its not easy for me and I do the best I can,
so thanks a lot guys and I hope I can talk as many people as possible.

A audio recording is available on my website:
http://pd0rkc.ontwikkel.nl

73's Cor PD0RKC