Help needed calibrating Nova, GS-232B, G5400B

Hi all,

One of the schools I am mentoring  for an upcoming ARISS contact is having
trouble getting Nova, a Yaesu GS-232B  control box, and a Yaesu G5400B az/el
rotor to work properly.  If anyone  has experience with this exact combination,
please let me know ASAP.  The  main questions concern calibration.

Thanks.

73,
Charlie Sufana  AJ9N
One of the ARISS mentors