Re: Bill Oefelein's STS-116 Mission Blog

Arthur Rowe wrote:

>   /Astronaut Bill Oefelein takes time to answer student questions and
> provide his thoughts about his training and STS-116 space shuttle mission./

Space geeks (like me) who pour over the daily "execute packages" have
noticed that mission control has been teasing poor Bill mercilessly by
mangling his name in the timeline.  He has been referred to as Ovaltine,
Oxyclean, and today "Oberpfaffenhofen"

The students should have asked him what he did to deserve such teasing!

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/shuttle/shuttlemissions/sts116/news/execute_packages.html

-Joe KM1P