Re: Windows XP Time Sync

Hi Everyone,

Regarding Dieter's comments about time synchronization...I poked around the 'net and found this
program to be the best of the ones I tried.  I have it set to sync every 15 minutes and forget it's
even running in the background.  Each time I open SatSpy the time is right on.

http://www.thinkman.com/dimension4/index.htm

I also have a program to sync my Palm T/X time to the laptop for portable satellite tracking...

http://palm.pair.com/palmsync.html

PocketSat+ runs on the Palm...

http://www.bigfattail.com/software/pocketsatplus/palm/index.html

I hope this is helpful!  Everyone have a great holiday season, don't eat too much, (yeah right) and
pray for peace!

Regards!

Gene Harriman
N1EH Ground Tracking Station