Windows XP time sync

Hi

In getting ready for the two ARISS contacts this morning, I noticed the two
of my Windows XP computers showed time about one minute different between
the two computers.  When I tried to synchronize time by going to
settings/control panel/date and time/internet time and do "Update Now", it
failed with both of the time servers given there.

I put in the time server:  time-A.timefreq.bldrdoc.gov  (letter L in small
in bldrdoc) and it worked.  Now these two computers have the same and
correct time again.

I thought you may want to know, for accurate ISS tracking purposes,
especially during ARISS events.

73 de Dieter kx4y

Dieter K. Schliemann,  kx4y - zs6bbh - hs0zcn
ARISS EchoLink audio feed team member

1803 Roseberry Drive,  Scottsboro,  AL  35769-3960,  USA
Home Phone - (256) 259-3900
Cell Phone   -  (256) 599-0581 (only on when away from home)
IRLP node 4713,  EchoLink node 47135
Skype user ID:  zs6bbh

If you prefer not to get future notices of upcoming ARISS events with audio
feeds into EchoLink, please send me an e-mail to that effect and will be
glad to oblige.