From: sarex-bounces@AMSAT.Org on behalf of Thomas Frey
Sent: Sat 11/11/2006 5:08 AM
To: Kenneth, N5VHO
Cc: SAREX@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [sarex] Re: RAFT USNA PROJECT

Kenneth, N5VHO schrieb:
> Hmmm. I hadn't heard about any PSK-31 experiments
> coming up for ISS. The only one I knew about is the
> one that just went down when PCSAT-2 was returned.
>
> Kenneth - N5VHO

Hi Kenneth

> --- Thomas Frey <th.frey@tiscalinet.ch> wrote:
>

>> Also for the comming PSK31- and HF-experiments on
>> the ISS.

No, I mean comming PSK31-experiments on Bob Bruningas Sats and also
on AO-51 and for the HF-experiments comming on the ISS. Both will
have a 10m uplink I think. I hope, I have set it right, Sorry my bad
English.

What kind of HF-experiments are planned on ISS ? Are there known yet ?

Regards, 73
    Thomas Frey, HB9SKA

  Thomas Frey, Holzgasse 2, CH-5242 Birr, Tel. + Fax: 056 444 93 41
                   http://home.datacomm.ch/th.frey/
             Packet Radio (AX.25): HB9SKA @ HB9PD.CHE.EU