Re: ARISS Event - Rescheduled Flanders Science Festival

While you can't listen on 145.800 in Europe, the hams around Houston, Texas
near W5RRR will be able to listen this morning around 14:37 UTC.   As the
announcement also notes - you can listen on IRLP and Echolink - so there
is plenty of amateur radio involved.

The W5RRR station will speak to the ISS via amateur radio.  W5RRR will be
on a telephone conference call with the school in Flanders, and the school
will be able to converse with the astronaut by that means through W5RRR.

Obviously, most folks prefer a "direct" contact without the telebridge, but
are times when ISS crew work schedules, orbital mechanics, and school schedules
do not allow for a direct contact.  So the telebridge is used.   The
itself is donated by Verizon.  There are currently telebridge stations in
Australia, North America, South Africa and Belgium.

Tim w6mu