Re: NASA Administrator Michael Griffin Visits China

Arthur Rowe schrieb:
> SUBMITTED BY ARTHUR N1ORC - AMSAT A/C #31468
>

>   ANY COMMENTS ANYONE?
>

>> "My goal is to become acquainted with my counterparts in China and to
>> understand their goals for space exploration," Griffin said.

If this is his only goal, why not ? There are also HAM's in China.
But this is the wrong place to discuss politics.

Regards, 73
    Thomas Frey, HB9SKA

  Thomas Frey, Holzgasse 2, CH-5242 Birr, Tel. + Fax: 056 444 93 41
                   http://home.datacomm.ch/th.frey/
             Packet Radio (AX.25): HB9SKA @ HB9PD.CHE.EU