Re: Help with ISS KEPS?

Darrell Bellerive schrieb:
> On September 18, 2006 12:43 pm, Richard Hackney wrote:
>> 2. What happened to the email updates of ISS KEPS we used to receive?
> Yes, what did happen to the email updates of ISS KEPS we used to receive on
> this mailing list? I had built a little script to automatically update
> predict when the email arrived.
> Darrell   VA7TO
Hello Darrell and All

If the ISS performs a boost, keps in an email would be not accurate.
Its allways better, you download
http://celestrak.com/NORAD/elements/stations.txt .
This text you can also load into Predict.

    Thomas Frey, HB9SKA

  Thomas Frey, Holzgasse 2, CH-5242 Birr, Tel. + Fax: 056 444 93 41
             Packet Radio (AX.25): HB9SKA @ HB9PD.CHE.EU