From: VK2XCI <vk2xci@aanet.com.au>
To: Sarex <sarex@AMSAT.Org>
Subject: [sarex]  Linux tracker
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:30:58 +1000

Good morning all,

Wonderful inspiring view of ISS and Atlantis from this QTH last night.
The neighbors are still talking about it and want to bring friends for
an ISS party tonight!

To the question...

What prediction program are folks using under Linux. I'm using Ubuntu on
a pretty standard 800MHz Celeron with 256 M of memory.

--
de VK2XCI
Norm in Mildura, QF15bt