--=Space Station SSTV "babyface" picture!!!=--

Hello All,

At 28 august I have received an e-mail from DE2SHD/DH5ABC.
I was supriced cause inside the e-mail I saw a ISS SSTV picture
with a babyface.
Also David Barber G8OQW sended me a ISS SSTV.

The ISS SSTV pictures are shown on my website:
http://www.pd0rkc.com
If you sroll down on the main page you see 9 more.

In case if more people have received ISS SSTV pictures
please send them to: skyman@hetnet.nl

73's Cor PD0RKC