ARISS is requesting signal reports of Devonport/Reececontact

Hi all,

The Devonport/Reece ARISS contact  was successful this morning August 18 at
10:39 UTC but it was somewhat  difficult.  ARISS would appreciate receiving any
signal reports from that  contact this morning so we can analysis what is
happening.  As you know we  had an unsuccessful contact a few weeks ago but with
2 successful ones in  between.

In your report, please indicate whether you were north or south,  etc of the
ground track.  Exact QTH location information would be  helpful.  The contact
this morning was provided by ARISS telebridge station  W6SRJ, out of Santa
Rosa, CA; north of San Francisco.

Thanks in advance  for your assistance.   You can forward your comments to
Kenneth N5VHO  kenneth.g.ransom@nasa.gov or to me.

73,
Charlie Sufana AJ9N
One of  the ARISS mentors