STS-121 LAUNCH SCRUBBED FOR TODAY

SUBMITTED BY ARTHUR N1ORC - AMSAT A/C #31468

3:39 p.m. - The T-9 minute hold has been extended for resolution of
weather and range constraints.

3:34 p.m. - Launch Director Mike Leinbach has completed his final poll
for launch. The team is go with the exception of Houston Flight and
Range Weather which are still no-go based on the anvil rule. Mike
Leinbach says we will use up the launch window and remain in the T-9
minute hold and use the extra five minutes on the chance the weather
will clear for launch.

3:27 p.m. - Weather is still no-go for launch. Part of the concern is
for overcast conditions above the abort landing site at Kennedy.

3:20 p.m. - Based on the weather briefing he received, Launch Director
Mike Leinbach says "it's going to be close but we're going to give it a
shot," as the team presses on for launch.