ISS busy during Field Day

Sounds like FD stations are making good use of the crossband repeater on ISS
in QRP mode operations this Field Day. Our club got its one satellite contact
for the BONUS during the 2314 UTC pass over N. America. Bit tricky with the
low power but made the exchange and cleared out.

I highly recommend full duplex and headphones for working ISS. You'll find out
if you are making it and how hot your audio is by using those 2 suggestions.

Kenneth - N5VHO