ISS crossband performance

Many of you may have noticed that the crossband repeater is not active over
many areas. I got confirmation from the crew that it was configured and had
some reports from Europe of contacts but it now appears that the time out
timer is causing the radio to go silent. I am in the process of notifying the
crew to resolve this minor issue. It will be several hours before they can
respond since they are currently asleep. I currently expect the system to be
active for field day unless some other problem is identified.

Kenneth - N5VHO