Re: SuitSat-1 "Chicken Little" Contest

It's an interesting contest!

I knew the "Chicken Little" is the contest to guess the reenter date.
But I don't konw why the contes is called "Chicken Little".  What is
the origin of "Chicken Little"?

I saw the "SuitSat is Falling!" on the AMSAT web site and I guess it
is from "The Sky Is Falling" which is a fairy story. Is that true?
I found the following story on web site. Is this the the story?
http://www.rickwalton.com/funstuff/skyfall.htm

Thank you for your help.

73

Masa  JN1GKZ  Tokyo  Japan