Memorial Day Message from the ISS

SUBMITTED BY ARTHUR N1ORC - AMSAT A/C #31468

Memorial Day Message from the International Space Station

TO VIEW AUDIO/ VIDEO FILE - GO TO: http://www.nasa.gov/home/

On Monday, May 29th, at 3 p.m., wherever you are, you're invited to
pause for a moment of silence. Memorial Day has a special meaning for
all Americans. We honor the sacrifices of the men and women who serve
our country… and those who have given their lives in the name of
freedom. At NASA, we remember the sacrifices of those who gave their
lives in pushing the frontiers of aeronautics and space exploration.