ROTATORS:- Replace worn pots with solid state devices

Hello All,
I've been experimenting with solid state devices to replace the feedback
pots in rotators.
They have a resolution of 0.35 degree  and  have no contacts to wear
out.  I have described  constructing a prototype using these devices for
my  station
You can find the construction details and photos on my web site listed
below. Click on ENTER HERE and go down to
AMATEUR RADIO (CONSTRUCTION).....  Replacing feedback pots...

--
Best regards,
Tony.

J.A.Hutchison.  VK5ZAI