ISS packet! do NOT send aprs to region 1 freq!!!!!!!!!

Hello All,

>From pms reports I saw the ISS radio is in Region 1 mode.
After voice operation (from Russian cosmonaut Pavel) he
forgot often to switch back to normal aprs freq (145.990 TXup).

Please STOP sending aprs to 145.200.

If crew operate in voice in the future they will hear
many aprs-packet bursts and I can imagen they will stop
operating.

So PLEASE DO NOT send APRS on 145.200!!!!!

73's Cor PD0RKC