Astronaut Bill McArthur thank you! (guestbook).

Your help needed!!

Hello All,

Astronaut Bill McArthur was much active on hamradio during his 6 months -
mission aboard the ISS.
McArthur enjoyed amateur radio and gave many amateurs the chance to
talk with an astronaut in a Space Station!
I go to make a CDROM (with nice cover) for McArthur with many mp3 audio files
from the -
amateur radio contacts which he made in his mission (also pictures of
operators will be included).
In case you have audio files for this CDROM please send to: wegaman@gmail.com
In case you know some websites where I can find McArthur (NA1SS) audio
recordings let me know!
Also I like to have ISS school contact audio files!!!

The CDROM will be deliverd to McArthur (via N5VHO Kenneth Ransom JSC NASA).

I hope all amateurs (and SWL) stations want to sign a message in
the guestbook, these messages will be shown on the CDROM.
I'm sure McArthur enjoy to see them!!!!!!

Sign GUESTBOOK for Bill McArthur
http://www.pd0rkc.com

73's Cor PD0RKC