Re: All 50 states QSL cards arrive at ARRL

On 4 Apr 2006 at 14:40, Ransom, Kenneth G. (JSC-OC)[BAR] wrote:

> QSL cards from all 50 of the United States of America have now arrived
> at the ARRL QSL bureau in Newington, CT and the process to file for a
> special "WAS from Space" for Bill McArthur can begin.
>
> McArthur will depart the International Space Station on April 8  after
> serving on board for nearly 190 days. He will take several amateur radio
> achievements to Earth with him:
>
> First to work all states (CONFIRMED)
> First to work all seven continents on VHF and UHF
> 37 school contacts, the most ever worked by an individual
> First to work 100+ DXCC entities from space
> Only expedition to work Peter I Island
> Over 1700 general contacts
>

> Thanks for a great six months!
>
> Kenneth - N5VHO

I think he's beating down Valery Korzun who makes also a lot of QSO'S.

A very good use of this internartional HAM space asset.

"-"
"It is not the class of license the amateur holds, but the class of the amateur that holds the
license."

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
Skype VE2DWE