Re: All 50 states QSL cards arrive at ARRL

On 4 Apr 2006 at 14:40, Ransom, Kenneth G. (JSC-OC)[BAR] wrote:

> QSL cards from all 50 of the United States of America have now arrived
> at the ARRL QSL bureau in Newington, CT and the process to file for a
> special "WAS from Space" for Bill McArthur can begin.
> McArthur will depart the International Space Station on April 8  after
> serving on board for nearly 190 days. He will take several amateur radio
> achievements to Earth with him:
> First to work all states (CONFIRMED)
> First to work all seven continents on VHF and UHF
> 37 school contacts, the most ever worked by an individual
> First to work 100+ DXCC entities from space
> Only expedition to work Peter I Island
> Over 1700 general contacts
> Thanks for a great six months!
> Kenneth - N5VHO

I think he's beating down Valery Korzun who makes also a lot of QSO'S.

A very good use of this internartional HAM space asset.

"It is not the class of license the amateur holds, but the class of the amateur that holds the

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
AMSAT 33583
Skype VE2DWE