First Brasilian astronaut Marcos Pontes made QSO's on Brasil!

Hello All,

My friend Fabiano (PY5RX) planned his holiday to coincide with Pontes' ISS
mission
to try and make an amateur radio contact with Marcos (PY0AEB).
On 3 April he finally made his QSO with the Brasilian astronaut on the Space
Station.

Fabiano congratulations!

You can download the mp3 audio recording(s) on my website:
http://www.pd0rkc.com

Also radom Brasil contacts (with Pontes) are to download.

73's Cor PD0RKC