Re: Bill closer to having "WAS from Space" confirmed

Yes, you can work WAS from Canada, Mexico, Cuba,
Alaska....

4U1UN is another DXCC entity just like Canada, Mexico,
Hawaii and Alaska are. You make the award, you make
the rules.

Mobile stations (such as maritime, aeronautical or
orbiting space stations) are excluded from
legitimately filing for Worked All States per the
regulations.

Maybe your efforts could be focused on designating the
Moon and Mars as DXCC entities. We should have
operators there in a few years.

Sorry to hear about your Twoer. I never had that
problem with mine.

Kenneth - N5VHO

http://mail.yahoo.com